The services and functionality provided on this website may be used solely for their intended purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, this website and the services and functionality it provides may not be used in any unlawful manner, and may not be used for competitive intelligence, reverse engineering, or copying of any of its content or functionality. By submitting a request for information regarding any of our services, the user submitting such request represents and warrants that all information submitted is true and non-misleading, and does not violate any law or regulation. Tree Franchise reserves the right to deny service to any user at any time, in its sole discretion.
All contents, links and listings provided within www.treefranchise.com and related websites are provided for informational purposes only. Tree Franchise assumes no responsibility or liability for any actions or representations of any listed company within www.treefranchise.com and related websites. Tree Franchise does not offer advice nor does it endorse any of the contents or information provided by advertisers. Furthermore, the provided contents have not been confirmed for accuracy and Tree Franchise denies any responsibility to do so.
It is the sole responsibility of the prospective buyer and website user to obtain all documents and verify information directly from the Company.
In no event shall Tree Franchise be liable for any indirect, direct, special or consequential actions or damages resulting from the use of content listed on www.treefranchise.com and related websites.
We strongly recommend professional representation by an attorney, accountant and tax advisor prior to entering into a franchise agreement.
Notification of Claims of
Tree Franchise respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the removal of content from this Web Site under certain circumstances. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Tree Franchise the following information required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party (e.g., address, telephone number and email address);
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is unauthorized; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.